Dunkin’ Delivers Sweepstakes – Official Rules 2019
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Sweepstakes Period/Description: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 17, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 23, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry into the Sweepstakes, as detailed below. Method A requires a payment, however, Method B is a free alternate means of entry (“AMOE”). There is no limit to the amount of Entries that can be received during the Sweepstakes Period via either method.
Method A: Register/enroll for a Seamless account (if you are not already registered/enrolled) by completing all the required information to register at www.seamless.com or via the Seamless® app. You must then utilize your account to purchase any Dunkin’ item for delivery during the Sweepstakes Period and be sure to enter the promotional code DUNKINBIKE in the appropriate field prior to checkout (hereinafter an “Entry”) during the Sweepstakes Period to receive one (1) Entry into the Prize Drawing.
Method B: During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may alternatively enter by completing a SurveyMonkey Entry at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/286XX5F. The AMOE Entry must be received by the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period and include all the following accurate information. For clarity, the AMOE Entry may also be referred to as an “Entry” in these Official Rules.
- The entrant’s first and last name
- The entrant’s email address associated with their Seamless account
- The entrant’s home address
- Confirmation that the entrant is 18 years or older
*All Entries: No incomplete or automated Entries will be accepted. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Seamless account used to make the applicable purchase, or used to enter via the AMOE. Any attempt by an entrant to submit ineligible Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that entrant’s Entries.
6. Prize Drawings/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about two (2) weeks day after the Sweepstakes Entry Period has ended, Administrator shall perform a random prize drawing ( “Prize Drawing”), from among all Entries that are received, in order to select one (1) potential Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) winner and five (5) potential First Prize (“First Prize”) winners. There will be six (6) Prize winners total. Once confirmed, as detailed below, the Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Custom made bike including a basket, custom bell, and a coffee tumbler holder and one (1) co-branded bike helmet (ARV: $599). First Prize Winners will each receive one (1) twenty-five dollar ($25) Dunkin Promo Card to be used on future Dunkin’ purchases through their Seamless accounts. The total ARV of all Prizes (“Prizes”) available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is seven hundred and twenty-four dollars ($724). Promo Card terms and conditions apply. In the event there are an insufficient number of eligible Entries received for the Prize Drawing as determined by Sponsor, Sponsor retains the right not to award all Prizes. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for a Prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other taxes, fees and costs connected with winning the Prize. Where applicable, U.S. federal regulations require the issuance of a 1099 Form to the Winner of any Prize with a value in excess of $600.
9. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR PRIZE WINNERS OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY PRIZE WINNERS THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes, fulfillment of Prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated Entries) it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry or any other means to subvert the entry process; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prizes, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, viruses, tampering, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any part of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty and liability disclaimers set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and these Official Rules shall continue in effect. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees to waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including without limitation the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
11. Request for the Names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Prize winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 7/15/19, to: Dunkin’ Delivers Sweepstakes, c/o Grubhub Holdings Inc., 111 W. Washington St., Suite 2100, Chicago, Illinois 60602. Please note on the left-hand corner of your outer envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules. Requests for winners list must be received by July 23, 2019.
13. Sponsor/Administrator: Grubhub Holdings Inc., 111 W. Washington St., Suite 2100, Chicago, Illinois 60602.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties: New York counties: Bronx, Dutchess, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan, Ulster, and Westchester; New Jersey counties: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren; and Connecticut county: Fairfield, 18 and older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on 06/17/19 and ends at 12:00:00AM ET on 6/23/19. For governing official rules and alternate method of entry, go to https://lp.grubhub.com/legal/dunkinsweepstakes/ Sponsor: Grubhub Holdings, Inc. 111 W. Washington St., Suite 2100, Chicago, Illinois 60602.